Tuesday 14 June 2011

Cassiobury Park - 14.6.11

After the excitement of yesterday when I added my 3rd UK tick in 11 days it was back to more mundane birding today. The Kingfisher flew along the river at the far end of the meadow and a Blackcap family party was near the rustic bridge. 3 Swallows were a surprise when they flew North this afternoon and my first Ring-Necked Parakeet in a while flew through this morning.

As some of my readers may have noticed i've added my blog to the Fat Birder site which lists the top bird related sites/blogs from around the world. I went straight in at number 1119 but on my last check had risen to 1034!! For anyone viewing my blog through this site may I welcome you and hope that you enjoy what I have to say and hopefully you will either add me to your favourites or better still start following me! Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment